All VTA fixed-route buses have the following features:
• A ramp or lift to board
• A kneeler which can lower the bus
• A securement area for wheelchairs and other mobility devices
• Priority seating for people with disabilities
• Electronic signage on the front, side and rear exterior
• A bicycle rack on the front exterior
• An interior stop request sign
• Audio stop announcements
The VTA website has:
• The VTA provides Travel Training free of charge
• Service animals are allowed on all VTA vehicles and property.
• A recorded schedule line: 508-693-9440 ext.2
• Large print schedules available upon request
The VTA welcomes your complaints, compliments and suggestions. We use customer input as a tool to improve the quality of service. We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of our riders. Please keep in mind that anonymous complaints cannot receive responses. If you experience a problem please contact us as soon as possible by calling 508-693-9440 ext.3 or by submitting a feedback form. The sooner you let us know about a problem, the easier it is for us to research what may have occurred and for us to respond back to you quickly.
When filing a complaint, please provide the following information:
• Your name, address and a contact number
• Date and time the incident occurred
• Details of the incident and bus/van number
VTA ADA Policy and Complaint Procedure:
Modifications to Policies and Procedures:
Every attempt will be made to fill requests for reasonable modifications of VTA Policies and Procedures to ensure service accessibility. Click here to learn more about Reasonable Modifications.